Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer

B-bloating

E-eating less but feeling full fast

A-abdominal/pelvic pain

T-trouble with urination(frequency or urgency)



A PAP test does not detect ovarian cancer.

If these symptoms persist more that 2 weeks and are getting worse not better see your gynocologist and request additional tests such as a CA-125 and/or Transvaginal Ultrasound

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Perspective

So this was a LONG week of work. I was tested by many things this week not the least of which is my perspective on things in this life. I have always been passionate about my job but since my diagnosis I have been learning to leave work at work and take time for myself during my down time. I remind myself everyday that the problems I face at work are never life threatening. These are things that can always be fixed, worked out, and rarely have long term effects on anyone. As we start this week remember to take time for yourself and your loved ones. Work will always be there tomorrow and as long as you do all you can do while you are "on the clock" you can leave knowing that everything that could be accomplished today was. Then go out and enjoy the people around you. Find something that brings you joy and make sure you do it at least once a week and give thanks for your health and the health of those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment