Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer

B-bloating

E-eating less but feeling full fast

A-abdominal/pelvic pain

T-trouble with urination(frequency or urgency)



A PAP test does not detect ovarian cancer.

If these symptoms persist more that 2 weeks and are getting worse not better see your gynocologist and request additional tests such as a CA-125 and/or Transvaginal Ultrasound

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Breathe of Heaven

I was listening to this song"http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/amy_grant/breath_of_heaven.html" on KLove earlier and the words have been with me the rest of the day. I know it was written as Mary's song but so many of the lyrics spoke to me in my journey as well. God does lighten my darkness and will hold me together no matter what this world throws at me. I am thankful to the Giver of life that he gives moments of clarity to remind us that we are never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment